ELINSA carries out electrical and electro-mechanical maintenance work at different industrial, renewable energy and naval facilities.
High and low voltage electrical maintenance work at:
- Substations and power plants.
- Renewable energy: Wind parks and solar plantations.
- Industrial, hospital and commercial complexes..
Elinsa also does work in the low voltage and power electronics field, at:
- Facilities of public affluence
- Facilities under the risk of fire and explosion
- Surgical facilities.
- Emergency generators.
- Photovoltaic inverters.
- Equipment for the compensation of voltage dips.
The categories of electrical maintenance tasks are as follows:
- Predictive maintenance: Tests and trials implemented to enable failure prediction in order to condition the lifespan of the corresponding components. Contactless thermovision inspection of voltage and load installations. Trial of protection relays.
- Preventive maintenance: Execution of maintenance categories adjusted to the type of equipment to be served and to the installation and/or facility requirements.
- Corrective maintenance: Corrective maintenance jobs, scheduled and unscheduled in kind, and for the repairing of any breakdown. 24/7 service offered all year round.
- Operation: Execution of the required functioning and/or maintenance works at all voltage levels.
ELINSA carries out electro-mechanical maintenance jobs for the:
- Renewable Energies sector: Wind turbines and auxiliary facilities: Multipliers, bushings, shelves, blades, etc.
- Industrial facilities: All kinds of electrical rotary machines and transformers.
- Naval facilities/Vessels: Repair, winding and maintenance of engines.
The categories of electro-mechanical maintenance tasks are as follows:
- Preventive maintenance: Execution of maintenance categories adjusted to the type of equipment to be served and to the installation and/or facility requirements. Aligned with Optalling Smart equipment.
- Corrective maintenance: Corrective maintenance tasks, scheduled and unscheduled in kind, and for the repairing of any breakdown. 24/7 service offered all year round. Large corrective work for all parts of aerogenerators.
As far as the wind energy field is concerned, the different categories of maintenance are implemented in more than 1,200 aerogenerators of different manufacturers, power feed and technologies, with a 24-hour control, operation and maintenance of high-voltage infrastructures (20/132 Kv) service offered at the different wind farms. A great quantity of corrective tasks for different technologists and facilities apply in Spain and in other European countries: Italy, France, Portugal, etc.